Thursday, May 7, 2009

the sweet escape of mine : )

whenever i feel gloomy these perfumes made my day!
defines me : )
shootin' an ice breakin'
comfortness
Didn't u think so?


Bvlgari Rose Essentielle : )


Estee Lauder Pleasures Exotic
pst, i've got all this fragrance from my boyfriend
By the time he gave me he's simply sayin' : "hey, it smells nice, it fits u : ) "

By the time, I still have two more perfume from my dad (but they're too heavy for me) i don't really keen on wearing it : (
well i know Perfumes are more expensive than sushi : )
and as i'm wearing fragrance only if i felt gloomy : ) and if i want to.
so i decided, to had the less expensive one, the one u can spraying without guiltying hehe
so i pick these:


Magnolia Blossom Bath & Body Works


Johnson's baby cologne twinkle

the bottom line: they're all sweet : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Traffic Feed